Nov 23, 2007

"AND IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN BUY THE RING"

Word. I am blogging via BlackBerry again, heading at the moment towards the Iowa border to make it to Omaha this evenng for a wedding tomorrow. I have a little lunchbag packed with ToFurkey sandwiches on toast so I don't have to hunt for vegetarian fare in Iowa. Which is never a great idea, unless you really like iceberg lettuce and fries or are in Iowa City.

How was Thanksgiving? Mine was lovely. PNC281, Irish Ho and I served up some dinner and dished up to-go boxes at the community kitchen. We met a guy named Jim from Rome and he and I bonded over bemoaning the American breadmaking industry. Some of the same volunteers were there from last year, as were some patrons. I just love my Thanksgiving tradition.

Okay, back to the road. More later, dolls.

No comments: