Oct 5, 2007

"IS IT STRANGE TO DANCE SO SOON?"

So busy. I owe at least eight of you a phone call or an email and I've got you all on my list. With some holidays this week, and a big project, it's been a little hectic, but I'm managing, bien sur. Last night was a piss and a half at Simchat Torah, one of two nights synagogues break out a lot of booze, a lot of celebrating, and a lot of dancing the horah in the street, to the delight and (usually) terror of passersby. (I love this dance. I'm often the jackass who gets it going.)

Anyway, gotta crank out a bunch of stuff, but before I go...

All month:
Show the love for free at The Breast Cancer Site! Then, don't be shy-- donate to support my fundraising efforts for the Making Strides event.

And for today's shopping links: You know it, you love it, and right now every purchase of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion gives $10 to The Breast Cancer Research Fund and this awesome pink sports watch benefits Komen. Oh, and M&M's have gone pink for Komen, too!

An speaking of pink, guess who is blowing through town tonight? Why none other than Captain Fuschia, of course.

No comments: