Oct 4, 2007

"IS IT REALLY SO STRANGE?"

Morning, sunshines.

Stop! Click! Show the love for free! Then, don't be shy-- donate to support my fundraising efforts for the Making Strides event then shop for a good cause-- L'Occitane's limited edition shea butter hand cream benefits the Komen Foundation, ProFlowers (you know there is someone you've been meaning to send flowers to) is donating a percentage of sales from these gorgeous flowers also to Komen, and White and Warren's loungey-hangey-outey pink cashmere clothes all benefit Women At Risk (looove them).

I watched-ish the Cubs game last night with Leah, Dondi & Goaty. The Cubs, it should come as no surprise, did not win. I will be torn if the World Series ends up being the Cubs v. BoSox. My loyalties will be tested. But, we'll have to wait and see.

You know what's funny to me? How this sport-ish side of me is so shocking to people. How long have I know that Leah? A long time, and just last night she was expressing her "Really? You? Baseball?" Well, I'm no scream-at-the-tv type, but yeah, I like the baseball a lot, and hockey, and golf, and running, love the running, kayaking, canoeing, lots of things like that. I do. There, I said it. I don't care about football at all, I sort of keep track of basketball but never really watch it, I don't know anything about tennis and I don't follow soccer but don't mind it. And I'm a pretty-good bowler. There. It's all out in the open now. I even keep a half-assed, rarely updated blog on the matters of activity and fitness and all that shit. Mostly for my own use, but still.

No comments: