Mar 24, 2007

"MIXED UP 23 & 24"

Here are a couple of things on my mind today:

1. I don't really want to blog on Shabbes anymore.

2. I do want to keep making playlists every week.

3. I realize I forgot to make a playlist last weekend, in all the hoopla of the Bat Mitzvah.

So, I wrote this post yesterday, or, yesterday as you know it as you are reading it right now, to post automatically on Saturday. I think that will work. I think but will give it a whirl to see if it actually does. Therefore, without any further ado, I present another edition of "If It Could Only Still Be Socially Acceptable To Make A Mix Tape, This Is What I Would Put On One This Week" Saturday with two playlists all mashed up together to make up for last week's oversight.

Predictably enough...

1. November Spawned A Monster/Morrissey
2. Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference/Morrissey
3. Everyday Is Like Sunday /Morrissey
4. I Will See You In Far Off Places/Morrissey
5. You Have Killed Me/Morrissey
6. In The Future When All's Well/Morrissey
7. Life Is A Pigsty/Morrissey
8. Suedehead/Morrissey
9. Irish Blood, English Heart/Morrissey
10. The Last of The Famous International Playboys/Morrissey
11. Hairdresser On Fire/Morrissey
12. Sing Your Life/Morrissey
13. Interesting Drug/Morrissey
14. There Is A Light That Never Goes out/Morrissey
15. Ouija Board, Ouija Board/Morrissey
16. This Charming man/The Smiths
17. Please, Please, PLease Let Me Get What I Want/The Smiths
18. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now/The Smiths
19. William, It Was Really Nothing/The Smiths
20. Hand In Glove/The Smiths
21. Girl Afraid/The Smiths
22. Back to the Old House/The Smiths
23. These Things Take Time/The Smiths
24. Panic/The Smiths
25. Shoplifters Of The World Unite/The Smiths
26. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others/The Smiths
27. Half A Person/The Smiths
28. What Difference Does It Make?/The Smiths
29. Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before/The Smiths
30. Sweet and Tender Hooligan/The Smiths

That was possibly the most difficult playlist thus far. Narrowing my favorites like that! The horror!

No comments: