Jul 27, 2008

"GOLDEN LIGHTS"

Tonight, dear readers, you can again sample a bit of my yet-out-into-the-world novel at Sunday Salon Chicago at the Charleston Bar at 7:30pm, which is one of my favorite Chicago bars. I'll be joined by Shannon Burke, Jill Summers and Ben Tanzer, and should be a lovely time.

Also, Tuesday morning, ScavenTour begins, so if you haven't yet entered this very exciting contest, please do! A marvelous 125 people have already entered, and the ideas are all so wonderfully creative that I can't wait to get to work. Click here to read more about the contest and find out how you can win. When you have your list ready, simply leave your entries in the comments section of that post, or send via email to amy at guthagogo dot com. I'll blog about the winners in each city, and the overall winner gets a big blog post, a copy of Three Fallen Women and a gift basket filled with goodies from the trip.

Thanks!

No comments: