Feb 8, 2008

"THE GHOST AND THE STORM OUTSIDE WILL NOT INVADE THIS SACRED SHRINE" (OR...?)

I'm not saying there is an ethereal being in my bathroom, I'm not saying there is not an ethereal being in my bathroom, but the fact remains that the other evening a bar of soap plunked off of the shower caddy by itself and clunked around in the tub and when my cat and I ran in to investigate, the cat got wide-eyed and backed out of the room. Also, just now, I was sitting here minding my own beeswax with the sleeping cat next to me when a loud thonk happened in the bathroom sink that caused the cat to jump up and stare at the toilet and doorway area for several minutes. Just, you know, fyi there.

Oh, no, wait, the cat is again fixed on the doorway. Creepy squared.

Must so much nonsense center around my bathroom?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats see things we don't, for sure. I had a kitty who freaked out when we moved in to a house that a very strange artist woman had died the previous year. He would run from room to room howling and acting like he was trying to get away from someone or something. Crazy!!

Leah in Chicago said...

Your drain ghost totally freaks me out!

Katie Schwartz said...

Such a busy bathroom. Let's hope that whatever it is it's a happy-go-lucky dame-ish situation, looking out for you.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

It's the ghost of poops past.