Sep 16, 2007

"SECONDS TO SPARE"

Blogging via Blackberry again. From my cozy bed in the art studio in Omaha. Yawn.

Yesterday was bizz-ay. Remember how last year I blogged all weekend during the lit fest? Not a moment to spare this year! But, tomorrow, I will write a long post with all the goods. In a nutshell, though, Omaha is lovely as ever, my hosts are charming and generous, the panels were a hill of fun yesterday, the Dollar Store Show went well, I met a lot of great people, I talked with a few people I already know and/or met last year, the weather is chilly and I couldn't be hapier about that, Jami Attenberg and I are driving back to Chicago today just after the author brunch this morning, I now own a t-shirt with Timothy Schafert on it, and... I think that's it. For now.

No comments: