Jul 6, 2007

"REEL AROUND"

I don't really give a shit about 7-11, but I saw this Simpsons banner hanging over one today, pulled over and took a picture. How could I not? Simpsons. Simpsons. Siiimmmpsons.


I don't know what you kids did this afternoon, but yours truly just about got her ass thrown out of a laundromat. Apparently, I had the hours wrong, and the owner guy was, to say the least, pretty fucking pissed off.



I don't imagine taking photographs of the kitschy washers and dryers helped matter much, either. Eh well. I've never really been shouted at in, uh, Serbian (??), so there is that. How are all of youse?

3 comments:

stevefinbow said...

On my walk along the river I saw a weasel, at least I thought it was a weasel, and when I got home and researched it, I found out it was a least weasel, the smallest carnivore on earth. Cool. Gary Shteyngart's Absurdistan is very funny and I've just started reading Vasily Grossman's Life & Fate and am listening to Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers. You can't put your arms around a memory...

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Mmmmm, The Simpsons, mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Next time, come use my washer & dryer! The hours are 24/7 and I don't yell! :)
(I love the Simpons-themed 7-11s and almost bought a Buzz Cola at the one on Peterson just because I could...)