Jul 5, 2007

"ASSEMBLE THE WAYS"

My Soundtrack Tonight, Expressed by "The" Bands...

The Drugs Don't Work/The Verve
Lucky Man/The Verve
Bobcaygeon/The Tragically Hip
Kingdom of Rain/The The
Foolish Heart/The Mavericks
Astro/The White Stripes
Alibi/The Mountain Goats
Until She Comes/The Psychedelic Furs
Truth Hits Everybody/The Police
William, It Was Really Nothing/The Smiths
Mirror In The Bathroom/The English Beat
Alone, Together/ The Strokes
There Is No There/The Books
Wild Horses/The Sundays

I'm so tired. Not much is new.

Night, kids. Sleep tight.

2 comments:

"i've changed my plea" said...

Mmmm... that's good playlist. That gives me an idea. Anybody want to have fun suggesting 'best of the Smiths' playlists? I'll start:

1. Stop me if you think you’ve heard this one before
2. Shoplifters of the world
3. What she said
4. I know it’s over
5. There is a light that never goes out
6. Stretch out and wait
7. Last night I dreamt
8. I want the one I can’t have
9. Please, please, please let me get what I want
10. Ask
11. Girlfriend in a coma
12. Back to the old house
13. Panic
14. Half a person
15. The boy with the thorn in his side
16. Well I wonder
17. Unlovable
18. I won’t share you
19. Asleep

Yeah, it's long.

Ah, to have a place to geek out as a Smiths fan.

Anonymous said...

Bobcaygeon?
That is a town down the road from me.
Hellish place.
Tragically Hellish.
Sweet Dreams of a naked Benyamin Netanyahu