Apr 21, 2007

"YOU MUST PLEASE REMEMBER"

Have we all voted in the Bloggers Chocie Awards? No? Well, by all means...

Vote, already!

That's better. And, uh, I am nominated in multiple categories. So go nuts.

I have a crazy busy day ahead that covers everything from juvenile afternoon antics for a good cause all the way to upper academia. No time to explain.

Stay tuned because there is so much coming up. I've got a special guest dropping by soonish and you're going to shortly be able to feast your eyes on my asshole interpretation, a tribute to Kurt Vonnegut, over on Vonnegut's Asshole, much like Elizabeth Crane did today, and my pal Brad Listi did a couple of days ago. Oh, just you wait. I went all out to express myself on this one. Heh. Heh heh.

1 comment:

Katie Schwartz said...

can't wait to see ame-ala's tuchas!

I voted for ya, honey!

now, to all you's readers, get your asses out there and vote!