Mar 27, 2007

"SO YOU RUN DOWN TO THE SAFETY OF THE TOWN"

Hey guys. I'm getting loopy. I was awake way too late last night and I have a lot of shit to do tonight.



But. I had a great day. Sure, my mind is going in a million different directions, remembering every last detail of things I need to take care of or bring along to New Orleans tomorrow. But, there were a few hours today that I forgot all about that shit. A few hours that were calm and pleasant. A few hours of just being.

I'm about set to head out tomorrow. I want to clean a little because coming home to a clean house after being away is always worth the effort. That's all I got.

4 comments:

Eric Spitznagel said...

You are too freakin' funny. You look like Ari Up after a bar brawl.

Have a blast in New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels my dearest!
I will see you down south soon! :)

stephanie said...

You look delicious in that picture! have a good trip!

Amy Guth said...

Spitznagel, I did just have a bar brawl! Good guess! (Okay, not really.)

Diane, see you there!

Stephanie, thanks, toots!