Feb 5, 2007

"REEL AROUND THE SHOWER, VOLUME III"

So, a couple of determined gentlemen are currently attacking my shower with little blowtorches, yanking the handles off, chipping ice and generally working shit out. They even decided to tighten everything up while they were at it. I am pleased. With any luck, I might just shower tonight in my own shower! What simple luxury, I so had taken for granted. Let's hope they thaw and fix everything. And, it was decided that my kitchen light fixture would be upgraded while they're here. Wow, this is turning out to be a blessing in disguise, eh? Well, I will wait and say that once everything is fixed. You never know what twists and turns things can take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, blowtorches!! That's pretty cool--wonder why we didn't think about that sooner?
Hope you get to take a long, hot shower tonight. No remarks from you, Jake Ryan, let Amy shower in peace!