Jun 6, 2009

"WALK RIGHT UP TO THE MICROPHONE AND NAME ALL THE THINGS"

Today and tomorrow, for Chicago Subtext, I'll be streaming live author interviews from the Colonel Tribune/ChicagoNow table at Chicago Tribune Printers Row Lit Fest.



Watch here or on Chicago Subtext's UStream channel, where you an also find a schedule (though, there are more than a few surprise interviews going to pop up, so keep an eye on my Twitter stream, too, for up-to-the-minute info.).

Also, I'll be asking folks to cast their vote for the classic Chicago novel and, on Sunday, I will be speaking as a panelist on the Page to Pixel panel on Sunday at 3:15pm with Christopher Booker, Owen Youngman and David Kipen, moderatored by Chicago Tribune Magazine Editor and Books Editor, Elizabeth Taylor.

And, I'll most assuredly have a camera with me and will be doing several special Printers Row editions of my So Far Review series.

So, do stop by our table on S. Dearborn and say hello!

No comments: