Oct 16, 2008

"A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT"

Folks we need to talk! My deadline for raising the bulk of funds for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Marathon & Half-Marathon is upon us and I'm close to meeting the immediate goal of $2,000. Say 13 of you donated $50? I'd meet the goal today.

I'm raising this money and running this race because a very wee tiny member of my family, Haley, 2 1/2, is undergoing chemotherapy at St. Jude's, is in wonderful hands and is receiving top care. St. Jude's is an incredible hospital, as no child in need of care is every turned away because of a family's ability to pay for treatment or level of insurance. That, folks, is a good place. Not only are they taking excellent care of said wee tiny member of the family, but they care for thousands of children just like her every year.

I'm asking you to please help me meet this goal. Many of you have already donated to this cause and I can't thank you enough. I know times are tough and that there are so many wonderful and worthy causes to support, but your support of this cause, in any absolutely any amount, would mean the world to me, my family and the wee tinies at St. Jude's

Please click here to donate or to learn about donating by postal mail.

Thank you so much,
Amy Guth.

No comments: