Feb 7, 2008

"NEWS ON THE RADIO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY"



People, listen up. Today is a super important day. Besides Tet. Why is that, you ask? I'll tell you. Today is the birthday of one of the dearest friends, kindest souls, the menschiest of the mensches and one of the funniest broads I know. That's right, kids. Today is that Katie Schwartz's's birthday! Darling Schwartzeleh, have yourself the most wonderful day ever. This is your year, doll.

She's going to kill me twice for telling, but she is such a great friend and so fabulous that I simply had to flap my trap. So, do me a solid and click over and wish her a very special day. Go on, go on.

1 comment:

Katie Schwartz said...

Guthy, you're an angel! Thank you, my sweet. I love you so hard.

I had a great birthday.

You know the dish, child.