Nov 15, 2007

"A RUSH AND A PUSH AND THE LAND IS OURS"

The strange posting ahhj at Jewcy was worked out. Here is my post about the strange flavors of soda Jones Soda Co. has whipped out for Christmas and Chanukah, here is my post about the Bal Shem Tov, and here is my post about a fab organization, Jewish Women International.

Who shall I look forward to seeing at The Fixx tonight? John Sheppard and Renee Rosen, people! There or square, yes.

In other news, my radiators are either off or blasting. Try not to let this turn you on so very much, but boob sweat only minutes after getting out of the shower and drying off is so bleh-feeling. In still other news, I had a dream last night that Baby Neptune could and did fly. Not like little cherubic fluttering wings, either. No, the tiny little guy would look over and giggle and blast off, and his parents, Mr. & Ms. Mermaidhead, were really pissed off about how "disruptive and aggressive" his flying was and were a little miffed that I thought it was such a riot. I mean, c'mon. He's this maverick daredevil badass flying baby. That's funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting to reveal his superpowers until he was out of diapers but I guess the jig is up! He also has a bit of the mind-reading thing which is way more annoying than the flying!!

Amy Guth said...

Look everybody! It's Mermaidhead! Hi Merms. Welcome, dollface. Everyone say hello and make her feel welcome. her and her flying psychic baby, that is.