Jul 24, 2007

"GOLDEN LIGHTS"

It's been a busy, but very nice, couple of days. And, the weight of some nagging errands and the ah-ha for the missing plans on a couple of projects hit me this morning so I've got to focus for at least the next day or so and get some stuff done and done. So, I might not come up for air, really, until Thursday, but remember to come on out for The Fixx Reading Series, hosted by yours truly, this Thursday night at 7:30pm. You know how I like to see your butts in seats. Er, I mean, your smiling little faces. Ahem. Anyway.

Thursday, July 26th at 7:30pm
The Fixx Reading Series
(hosted by yours truly)
The Fixx Coffee Bar
3053 N Sheffield Ave., Chicago

This month (again, alphabetically, so I don't get beat-up):

Charles Blackstone author of The Week You Weren't Here
Rick Karlin author of Show Biz Kids
Elaine Soloway, author of The Division Street Princess

See? Who loves you? Guthieroo, that's who. I'm super-excited for this line-up. Should be a really fun night. See you there....? Great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have resurfaced, however briefly. I was getting a little worried!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

It's good to know you love us. I feel all warm inside now.