Apr 1, 2007

"GRRRRLFRIEND IN A COMA"

Well folks, I am home and fucking exhausted. New Orleans was so wonderful, I can't even begin to tell you. I need a few days to fully process it all and do it all justice, as every moment of it was really great. I did so many fun things and met so many outstanding people and had so many wonderful moments that I just have to sit with it all. Uh, and I need to catch up on sleep in order to write in complete sentences. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in Chicago, safe and sound.

2 comments:

Kevin Allman said...

Hi, Amy -

Glad you made it home safely, and I loved your stories. Believe me, I could've shown you some sights that would've made a Down's syndrome drag queen seem downright normal. (Which she is. In the French Quarter, I mean.)

And I would've liked to steer you to some vegetarian-friendly restaurants...they do exist! And (some of them) are good!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading Three Fallen Women, and it was nice to say hello to you, brief as it was. I've linked to your blog from the TW Fest blog as well.

Judy Merrill Larsen said...

Hey Amy, sorry I missed meeting you in New Orleans. Maybe next time.