Apr 23, 2007

"AS I LIVE AND BREATHE, YOU HAVE KILLED ME"

My legs are so sore from all of the sex that I had last night! And, by that I mean, I went to the pharmacy for envelopes, drank a glass of sangria and passed out early on my couch. Naw, my legs really are sore, but only from interval training/sprinting around my neighborhood the other day, and stepping off a curb like a dumbass and nearly spraining my ankle. So graceful, Guth, so graceful.

Anyway. My brain has been on a constant loop today of Mike Doughty's "Rising Sign", "Tijuana Lady" by Gomez and Andrew Bird's "Fake Palindromes"...why?

Lots going on today. Odds and ends, you know. Mail this here, email this here, drop this off, pick this up, write this, edit this, read this, call this person, yadda yadda yadda. Chicago has finally heard that springtime is here, so it's beautiful and sunny today. Chairman Meow is sleeping peacefully on the chair nearby in a tiny ball, I'm busting through my to do list, things are swell.

Just a reminder about the Bloggers Choice Awards. Pleeeeease vote. It'll only take a minute of your time. And, I was nominated in three categories, so you can vote your little heart out, if you wish. Here, I'll even give you the link to get you started. Just click right here and vote yourself silly.

How'd we like that Guthmantics feature yesterday? I thought it was pretty fun. I'm all about community-building activities, as you all know, I'm sure.

No comments: