Feb 28, 2007

"SWEET AND TENDER HOOLIGAN"

Today I had one of those check-everything-off-the-list-and-achieve-a-balance-of-fun-and-work kind of days. So, here at the end of my day, I feel the best kind of tired. But, there was, ah, a few minutes this evening with a friend of mine that involved us pressing our ears against a garage door thinking we were hearing abandoned puppies. No, we in fact did not hear puppies but we did hear bats. And they, the bats, very suddenly popped out and scared the shit out of us.

Mind you, I like bats. I would even say that I love bats. But having a bunch of bats pop out and get up in your grill in the dark is not as cool as it sounds like it would be. However, it is monumentally funny a few minutes later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's moments like those that make me glad I don't get called to investigate dark alleys or garages all to often.

Sizzle said...

look you all cute with saving puppies

Katie Schwartz said...

oy vey! you aren't afraid of bats? amazing.