Jun 13, 2006

"OF A SHYNESS THAT IS CRIMINALLY VULGAR"

Flibberty-doo. I had a nice, long discussion with my publisher today and it went wonderfully. Everything is coming together so well with Three Fallen Women and I, for one, couldn't be happier. I heard horror stories about having to really fight to keep novels in tact, but working with So New has honestly been swell, easy-going, drama-free and an all-around positive experience.

I haven't written in a while, mainly because I've been busy as shit, but also because, quite frankly, there hasn't been much to say. Really, I've only been editing and rewriting and getting promotional stuff together. Captivating, I know.

Ho-hum. Type, type, type...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously. what do I need to do to even get a date with you? sure, you don't kow me. we've never met. hell, we don't even live in the same city, i don't think. who cares? it's fate, baby! Just give me the chance. pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Anonymous said...

Jake Ryan, you sound adorable but fictional. And possibly adolescent. I'm just saying. As sweet as I'm sure your slightly desperate pleas are, you might try a different tactic with this very smart and with-it woman.

Anonymous said...

How do you know anything about her, chica?