Oct 15, 2009

"I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT"

I'll be reading tonight at Witty Women Writers at The Book Cellar with Stacy Ballis and Jen Lancaster at 7 p.m.. This is my second year in a row to participate in Witty Women Writers, and I have to say, it's one fun reading event. Do come out and say hello if you can. Last year, I read excerpts from my mortifyingly silly grade school diary. This year, well, you'll have to show up to find out. Maybe it the story of the I saw Morrissey in a record store. Maybe it's more pages from the infamous diary of my early years. However! This event gets packed so give a call and let 'em know you'll be there. (773) 293-2665.

That part is straight off of Chicago Subtext. It's going well with Subtext, as well as with the new Chicago Tribune books blog, Printers Row.

No comments: