Aug 28, 2007

"WELL DONE TO THE GIRL LEAST LIKELY TO"

I'm feeling better. It's okay to have a bad day and it's okay to admit it and it's okay to feel frustrated because nothing seems to come out right that day, or morning, or whatever. In fact, I think it's worst to not admit it, to tell you the truth.

Speaking of telling the truth, how hilarious is all this shit with Senator Craig from Idaho? Oh man, nothing is funnier than a big, gay white man with his unforch ladybeard by his side saying, "I am not gay. I have never been gay." Oh, so funny.

Tomorrow, I am digging through some pieces for 42 Opus, then working on my manuscript. Fucking finally, I'm able to just get the iddly details banged out so the thing can be finished.

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

it IS worse to not admit it!

Katie Schwartz said...

it is, girlie, it is. it is.

I am loving the voracious bottom queen that is big gay republican craig. bliss in a glory hole.

mazel on 42 opus, bubbie.