Jan 6, 2007

"YOU MUST PLEASE REMEMBER"

I'm going to remind all of you about this Monday, too, but I want to give you plenty of notice for this because it's really important.

A friend of mine from back in the day in NY, Nasry Malak is a terribly talented comedian and is days, maybe a week, tops, away from being insanely, blindingly famous and forgetting about all of us. But, I'm here to get you on the inside track. His stand-up and his sketch comedy work is going to be on Comedy Central's Motherload Monday. Day. After. To. Mor. Row. So, click on over there and check him out and laugh really loudly so people will say, "Hey, what the hell are you laughing at?" And you'll point to your computer monitor and they'll want to see it, and then someone else will want to see it and that will be that.

(Nasry, there, I plugged it. Can I have my five bucks now?)

In other news, a friend just sent me a text message that read, "Hot guy + tiny dog = Gay"... I replied, "Or really whipped...?"

Um, that has nothing to do with the previous topic. Sorry to start rumors about Nasry.

No comments: