Sep 4, 2006

"ALSATIAN COUSIN"

My cousin, Danielle, and I bounced around Savannah today, posting this flyer...

...and tracking down various friends of hers to invite them to the reading tomorrow. Don't forget! Live music afterwards by Adrianne, so come, hang out, buy a book, listen to my reading, then stick around for her. Ah, speaking of books! I have copies of my book in tow for only $12 (same price as ordering directly from the publisher!).

Tis a shame about Steve Erwin. Death by stingray! Crikey!

Oh, also, I wanted to share this pic with everyone from my recent travels. These signs were made in total seriousness.


And, here are a few others from my recent travels. Albert Einstein, of course, is still an excellent road trip companion.


1 comment:

Leah in Chicago said...

OH MY GOD!

STEVE IRWIN IS DEAD?!?!?!

Sigh. I can't believe it. I simply can not believe it.