Jul 11, 2006



"BURN DOWN THE DISCO"

One of my very dearest friends took the above photo of the feminine products disposal can lid in a bathroom stall in her workplace. Yeah, we know the symbol, the familiar hand casually throwing said used item in the trash-- but wait! Look closely! Whoa, strangely Star of David-esque, eh?

Well, creep creepity creeptastic!

On an even more surreal note, as I'm sure most of you have heard by now, a subway train caught on fire here in Chicago today and it seems as if it traveled a few stops before derailing. An old friend was on the train, but walked away without a scratch, amazingly enough. I sat watching the news, as the trains were evacuated and from the street below my slightly-open window I heard, "Small is good! Like you ever gagged on something the size of an aspirin?" from a dude passing by on his cellphone. Huh.

No comments: