Feb 6, 2008

"STOP YOU FROM DOING ALL THE THINGS IN LIFE YOU'D LIKE TO"

I hate being terrible at things. Everyone is "not great" at plenty of things. Everyone is terrible at a few things. I'm cool with being "not great" or "okay" at the things I am okay or not great at. But, I am terrible at being terrible at something. I say that because I can't just go "Well, I suck at that. The end." I have a tiny window where delegating it or recruiting assistance is very workable and welcome. But, as I get frustrated, that window closes and then I am either going to figure out wtf or die trying.

1 comment:

Katie Schwartz said...

I know exactly what you mean re: givng in to the idea of just being terrible at something PB (point blank). I like to try as hard as I can to figure it whatever "it" is out.